LaGrange
Pop. 332

The oldest town in Goshen County, (incorporated in 1889), LaGrange was named for local rancher, Kale LaGrange. The first Texas cattle came through this area in 1886. It is now a quiet agricultural community with a cozy town park, tennis courts and rodeo grounds to entice visitors.
Copyright © 2011 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved