St. Matthews Cathedral
104 South 4th Street in Laramie (307) 742-6608

One of Laramie’s first large structures, St. Matthew’s was built in 1868 and funded by Edward Ivinson. Made of limestone quarried in the area, this sizeable church has all the appointments of a classic cathedral in high Victorian style.
Copyright © 2011 New Times Media Corporation - All Rights Reserved